UPDATE: Congratulations Kristina R. on winning the Babbling Baby Designs diaper!
I was gifted this diaper in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
The Summer of Fluff continues!
Boy stuff is pretty cute…but girl stuff? Oh my. Girl stuff is downright adorable. Like this diaper. *swoon* I love being a boy mom and a girl mom. Looks aren’t everything though, y’all…this diaper is not only beautiful, it also rocks!
Ok, but before we talk about how great this diaper from Babbling Baby Designs, let’s quickly review our cloth swim diaper basics:
- You do NOT have to be a regular cloth diaperer to use cloth swim diapers. Financially, they make sense for everyone!
- Cloth swim diapers are different than regular swim diapers, in that absorbancy is not important. The point, simply put, is to keep the poop in.
Now on to the star of the show…
Babbling Baby Designs diapers are conscientiously and thoughtfully crafted by Katherine, a stay-at-home mama of two boys. With an inclination towards things that are homemade and natural, Katherine works hard to avoid exposing her children to chemicals and other potentially harmful ingredients or materials. This is reflected in her own shop, as everything she sells in Babbling Baby Designs, she also uses for her own children.
Now let’s talk about how great this diaper is.
- Major points for cuteness, right? And she sells a number of adorable designs for your little bubby’s tush. Check them out here.
- They feature elastic both around the legs, and the back of the waist — the two most important areas to keep the poops out of the water.
- They work! Because why would you sell one that doesn’t…right?
- This…this might be my favorite feature. They are ONE SIZE. That means they come with a billion buttons to let you customize the fit as your baby grows both vertically and horizontally.
The “ONE SIZE” feature combined with the low price makes them among the most economical swim diapers I have come across! (I would use the word cheap, but that devalues the construction…these are NOT cheaply made diapers!)
Babbling Baby Designs is generously offering Best of Baby readers the chance to win a swim diaper of their choice. Happy clicking!