I was gifted this diaper in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
UPDATE: Congratulations Helen, winner of the Nunny’s Swim Diaper!
The Summer of Fluff continues!
This time with a diaper so cute I wish they made a matching swimsuit in my size (SWIMSUIT guys, did you think I was going to say diaper?)
But before we talk about how great this diaper from Nunny’s is, let’s review some cloth swim diaper basics:
1) You do NOT have to be a regular cloth diaperer to use cloth swim diapers. From a financial perspective, they just make sense…for just about the price of a pack of disposable swim diapers (that don’t work as well anyway…I’ve had one explode on me — yucko), you can buy a pretty, reusable swim diaper that has way less chemicals in it.
2) Cloth swim diapers are different than regular swim diapers, in that absorbancy is not important. The point, simply put, is to keep the poop in.
Anyway…how golly darn adorable are these swim diapers from Nunny’s?
Nunny’s cloth swim diapers are carefully and beautifully made by Lauren. Lauren writes:
I am a wife and mother, blessed with three beautiful little ones. Design and creative art have always been a part of my life. I am passionate about creating quality handmade products and truly strive to exceed expectations.
There are so many things I love about this diaper:
- They’re adorable, obviously. All of our regular cloth diapers are solid colored, so it’s a nice change in pace to have a fun pattern! And she has sooo many neat designs. Check them out here.
- They fit really well. Snug around the legs and waist, with adjustable snaps for a customized fit.
- They’re made out of PUL a lightweight and breathable waterproof material and the inside is lined with an athletic fabric…no chafing or irritation!
- They work! Yep, that’s the most important thing. Check!
And if you think they only come in girly prints…nope. Lots of options to choose from girly flowers, to boyish stripes and cool solid colored ones like this lovely blue diaper.
And they’re quite affordable. Folks…ditch the disposables and get yourself a reusable swim diaper. Don’t throw your money out with the diaper!
Nunny’s is generously offering a 15% discount using the code SWIMDIAPER15 towards any swim diaper purchased from the Nunny’s Etsy shop. Oh, and a giveaway, of course 🙂 (that is, if you want to risk not winning…me? I’d just take advantage of that discount!)