I love writing thought provoking, entertaining, heartfelt, informative (etc. etc.) posts, but every once in a while, it’s fun to just write something that’s, well…frivolous.
1) I confess…that I totally failed at my crafting goal from last month. I even bought some supplies, but things were so busy that I just never got to it. I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not really. While we may not have done any crafting, we did lots of exploring, reading, imagining, and pretending. I did let him use some markers though…does that count? #ifailatpinterest
2) I confess….that I encourage my son’s mispronunciation of words. Sure you can have some more pashews (cashews) sweet pea! Yes, mommy’s having sour beans (sardines) for dinner. (And for the record, the kid has an outstanding vocabulary, so I’m in no way concerned about hampering his verbal development).
3) I confess…that since she was born, my little Elle has only worn sleepers….like day and night. I know most moms are really into dolling up their itty bitties, but I’m all about ease and comfort when it comes to baby clothes — at least in the floppy newborn stage. I HATE having to squeeze something over a tiny baby’s bobbly head.
4) I confess…that I’m really excited about the Ladies Collective Linkup I started a few weeks ago. It’s been great getting to read some new blogs. If you haven’t already, come join us!
5) I confess…that I got a taste of what it means to “go viral” when I posted this piece, and I’m a bit blown away. SO many wonderful ladies reached out to me and thanked me for giving a voice to their experiences. That’s why I love blogging, y’all.