April 8, 2015

I’m a Beauty Blogger Now… (HA!) – Savvy Curls

Disclosure..I took the plunge and did something I said I’d never do, I became a consultant for these headbands, because they’re that awesome (this means that I get a small commission if you use my code, and you get a discount…win/win!).

If you’re here for a Savvy Curls discount code, it’s iuliab1 …enjoy πŸ™‚

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

Hands up if you love a good curl in your hair…now hands up if you hate actually curling your hair.  Yea, me too.  I love the full curly look, but hate styling my hair (confession: I actually threw away my curling iron last month).   Not only is it bad for your locks (the heat damages, folks!), but let’s be honest…who has the time?!  Well, some people do…or at least they make the time.  But me? I’d much rather keep a spotless house.

Bahaha ok, I just spit out my coffee (that I’m rather enjoying because I finally got some time to myself.  At midnight.  Which is probably why I don’t get  up early enough in the mornings to even curl my hair)

But really, I definitely don’t have a spotless house.  But I also definitely don’t like to spend loads of time every day doing my hair.  This gal?  LOW MAINTENANCE.  I’d prefer zero maintenance, actually, but that would probably be gross.

But I digress.  Point is, I love curls, but hate curling.  Me and “Mombun” are close friends…as in we hang out together every day, all day long.

But today?  Well Mombun was starting to get on my nerves, so I replaced her.  Say hello to my new friend “LusciousCurls” :

No heat curls www.bestofbabylady.com

Oh, did I mention I don’t even own a curling iron?  Or curlers? I CURLED MY HAIR WHILE SLEEPING.  Call me lazy, but I think I just took low maintenance to a whole new level.

Jokes aside though, I found my new favorite styling product, the Savvy Curls Headband. No heat curls, my friends!

A few wraps….

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

…will get you this

(and I actually love this look enough that I wear the headband like this most days! It sure beats the Mombun, and it’s just about as easy. Plus it comes in lots of cute colors and designs!)

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

And a few unwraps…

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

… will get you this! No heat curls!

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

Savvy Curls headbands are made with a material that takes advantage of the heat coming off of your own head, so say goodbye to heat damage and hello to no heat curls! And, they’re soft and squishy, so you can comfortably sleep in them.  Really…I’m the most persnickety sleeper, but I don’t even notice these at night.

No Heat Curls thebestofbaby.com

It took a little practice to figure it out (if you want some tips, just ask!), but once I got the hang of it?  Easy peasy.

My process is simple:

1) Put a little styling cream or mousse in my slightly damp hair

2) Wrap it up and and wear the headband most of the day  (or at night), feeling like a character from Downton Abbey

3)Right before my husband gets home, put my heels on and unwrap my hair, letting my luscious no heat curls cascade down my back. Then my husband can think I’m a perfect 1950’s housewife in my perfectly spotless house.

Excuse me while I clean up some more coffee that I just spit out again.

But really though, this is hands down my favorite hair product.  Here’s a helpful video that shows the whole process:

If you’re a mom, or lazy, or both, or neither, or just really like curls (especially no heat curls), you’ll love this thing. (oh, and it’s great for kids too…they come in kid sizes for easy, no fuss curls!)  If you purchase one, use coupon code iuliab1 for a discount when you checkoutπŸ™‚

No Heat Curls www.bestofbabylady.com

Want one?

Use code iuliab1 and you’ll get $2.00 off your purchase! www.savvycurls.com

(Yep, I love it so much I signed up to be a consultant, which I swore from here to eternity that I’d never do because I don’t really like talking to people, but guys, these rock.  It’s worth becoming an extrovert for.)

Easy, no heat curls WWW.BESTOFBABYLADY.COM

iuliab1 and get $2.00 off! www.savvycurls.com

CLICK HERE 6

The following two tabs change content below.
Iulia is a former educator turned stay-at-home mama of a spunky toddler and a squishy infant. With a touch of sass and a good dose of self-deprecating humor, she has an ever-expanding repertoire of bloopers, insights, stories, and impassioned opinions to share. Iulia likes to think she has this parenting gig figured out, but her littles remind her daily just how far from the truth that is.

Latest posts by Bestofbaby (see all)

Previous Post Next Post

145 Comments

• deliberatemom@gmail.com'
    Reply Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom April 8, 2015 at 9:20 am

Sweet! I love that it doesn’t require any heat!

You LOOK the role of a perfect 1950s housewife… isn’t that all that matters *wink*.

Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom recently posted…The Dances of ParentingMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 8, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Hahaha yes, if only looks were all that mattered, then maybe my messy house and uncooked dinner would go unnoticed πŸ™‚

• wholesomejoyphotography@gmail.com'
    Reply Wholesome Joy April 8, 2015 at 10:40 am

Okay, I TOTALLY want one of those! πŸ˜€ Thanks for the tutorial! <3

• Reply Bestofbaby April 8, 2015 at 3:18 pm

You will LOVE it if you get one πŸ™‚ It’s totally revolutionized my (previously non-existent) hair styling process!

• morningmotivatedmom@gmail.com'
    Reply Emily April 8, 2015 at 3:54 pm

OK. That is cool. There are few things that I want to spend less time on…hair. I just have no patience and would rather do something else. Which means I have not-great-looking hair a majority of the time. I wish it was long enough so I could try this! I would so be in! I, too, love the curly look. This actually made me contemplate growing my hair out. πŸ™‚
    Emily recently posted…30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge – Week 3 and VitacostMy Profile

• mrsjschon@hotmail.com'
    Reply Jennifer S. April 9, 2015 at 1:43 pm

That is so cool. My girls would love one of those. I’ll have to look into it.
    Jennifer S. recently posted…The Triumph of TrustMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 9, 2015 at 3:43 pm

They’ll love it if you get one πŸ™‚

• slpayne@uncommongrace.net'
    Reply S.L. Payne April 9, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Very cool! I must confess, I think my curling iron has rust on it from getting water spilled on it during one of the “floor thirsty” floods (seriously, that was the rationale) courtesy of my water-loving boys, but it hasn’t been an issue because I haven’t used it in years. My hair just doesn’t hold the curl from it and so this looks like it would be really fun and a great departure from my everyday long and straight style. Thanks so much for sharing!
    -Sara
    S.L. Payne recently posted…Thoughtful Reads: ESV TranslationMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 9, 2015 at 3:42 pm

HAHAHA the Thirty Floor comment is hilarious! Yes, I’ve loved my Savvy Curls headband for exactly they reasons you mentioned…it’s a fun departure from my normal mombun (and it’s so easy!)

• fabulousandfunlife@gmail.com'
    Reply Ingrid @ Fabulous and Fun Life April 10, 2015 at 2:06 am

What a great product! I love it! And I love the look of the resulting curls!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:50 pm

It really is a wonderful product!

• illywhoblog@gmail.com'
    Reply Ileana April 10, 2015 at 4:02 am

That is pretty amazing! I have naturally curly hair but when I straighten my hair on ocasion I love the curling iron look.

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Yes, I love the curling iron look too…without the curling iron work!

• deb@debwolf.com'
    Reply Deb Wolf April 10, 2015 at 1:29 pm

My hair is about an inch long because I hate to do it! And my house isn’t spotless either! πŸ™‚ I wish I’d known about this when I still had long locks. Your hair is beautiful!
    Deb Wolf recently posted…Dedication is the Secret to Success in Life and LoveMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Thank you Deb! And houses full of spots are the way to go πŸ™‚

• accoose@yahoo.com'
    Reply Amy Coose April 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm

I am VERY TEMPTED to try this, your hair is beautiful!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Thank you Amy! And I get the temptation…when I first came across these, I just knew I had to have one!

• Amy@mylaundrypile.com'
    Reply Amy April 10, 2015 at 3:30 pm

This is such a cute idea. I don’t do much to my hair at all and I might try this to add a little bit of “spring” to my hair. My husband might appreciate it. πŸ˜‰
    Amy recently posted…Cultivating ContentmentMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Haha I get that! And yes, it’s been a nice variation to my boring hair routine πŸ™‚

• jaclyn@beautyandthebinky.com'
    Reply Jaclyn Kent April 10, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Wowwww it looks amazing! I may just have to try it!! I curl my hair a lot, but I’ve been trying to let it rest from all the heat.

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Yes they really are amazing! And such a healthy way to achieve curls πŸ™‚

• beforetheblessing@gmail.com'
    Reply Trena Quesenberry April 10, 2015 at 10:53 pm

I saw these advertised…not sure if it’s the same name brand or not. My mom was saying she didn’t see how they would work that great, and I was sitting there secretly thinking to myself…”I want one.”

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Trena, they TOTALLY work! I’m pretty skeptical of things myself…but just that fact that I was willing to become a consultant for Savvy Curls is a enough proof that they work (because I said I would never ever be a consultant for anything!)

• addingatouchofgrace@gmail.com'
    Reply Tiffany | A Touch of Grace April 11, 2015 at 12:00 am

I have never heard of this until now and it looks awesome! I love that it’s no heat. How do you get all your hair in there? My hair is 3/4 of the way down my back, I wonder if it would all fit. πŸ™‚
    Tiffany | A Touch of Grace recently posted…Shine Blog Hop #42My Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 11, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Hi Tiffany! I actually had no problem getting all my hair in, but my hair is a few inches past my shoulders. The creator of them, Tami, actually has really long hair and she gets all of hers wrapped in. However, they do make a double band for people with really thick/long/layered hair so you definitely wouldn’t have any problems getting all of your hair in with that one!

• natashavictor95@yahoo.com'
    Reply Natasha Victor April 11, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Wow that was amazing how your hair curled with no heat .
    Natasha Victor recently posted…Summer Wishlist (Ipanema Flip Flops)My Profile

• tbm@thuisblijfmoeders.nl'
    Reply Momshomerun April 12, 2015 at 5:20 am

Wow that’s impressive. That first hairdo makes you look positively regal!
    Momshomerun recently posted…I jiggle, therefore I amMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Regal is a great word! I think it would be pretty with a crown on top, no?

• momstheword2008@hotmail.com'
    Reply momstheword April 12, 2015 at 11:26 pm

Hey, that’s really cute! I usually only curl my hair once a week with a flat iron (on Sunday). The rest of the time I let it dry naturally and wear it down or back in a pony-tail. Real stylish. Except it’s not, lol! πŸ˜‰ This would be a cute option. Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 11:02 pm

I’m all for stylish but not hairstyles! I think I’ve blow dried and flat ironed my hair a total of 3 times in the past 12 months πŸ™‚

• nikkifrankhamilton@gmail.com'
    Reply Nikki Frank-Hamilton April 13, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Love this! And I believe that you are the perfect spokeswoman for the product. Because of your spotless house, lol! I have short hair, so I curl, but I am so recommending this to my friends with long hair, love the way that yours looks!
    Nikki Frank-Hamilton recently posted…Silent Sunday 4/12/2015My Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Thank you Nikki! Ha! And if a spotless house was the requirement for being a perfect spokeswoman, well, I should be fired πŸ™‚

• theflipflopwife@yahoo.com'
    Reply Heather April 13, 2015 at 1:55 pm

OH! This is awesome…from the “spotless house” to the loving curly hair but not the work. Now I don’t feel so bad that I write posts late at night, my house is clean but never spotless (unless my parents come to visit and then I do a tad more than my usual), and I have long hair that, well, could use some stylin’! Most of the time it is in a pony tail, not the most flattering for a woman in her middle years. LOL! I may just have to give this product a shot! Thanks for the tutorial!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Girl, my house is definitely only actually clean before family and friends come over!

• superluxblog@gmail.com'
    Reply Lux Ganzon April 13, 2015 at 4:20 pm

And now you got me regretting why I cut my hair so short. This is an amazing, more convenient and safer product to use.

I get you. I’m a low maintenance kind of girl too. πŸ™‚

Have a blessed week ahead!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Thank you Lux! And I actually saw someone use this headband (in a modified manner) on their short hair with really cute results! (more wavy than curly, but it was very pretty!)

• monica.geglio@mommyandlove.com'
    Reply Monica April 13, 2015 at 5:25 pm

I hear ya on the mom bun getting on your nerves. I used to take time to look sexy (lol) but now, I’m embracing my hair in the utmost natural & wild state haha! I would totally wear this all day – pre curls- as well!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:40 pm

My natural and wild state is so not attractive…it’s a hot frizzy mess! I have to tame it, even in just a mom bun πŸ™‚

• elise.j.jay@gmail.com'
    Reply Elise April 13, 2015 at 5:45 pm

It looks so cute just wrapped around the band!

• mitchalycia.lowe@gmail.com'
    Reply ALycia April 13, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I have seen this before but I was skeptical as to if it really worked or not. Maybe I will give it a try. Looks much less time consuming than actually curling my hair!

Thanks for linking up with the Saturday Spotlight!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Alycia, it is SO much less time consuming than hair curling! I love that I can do it at night too!

• Scdoring@hotmail.com'
    Reply Sharon April 13, 2015 at 10:27 pm

It looks beautiful during and after!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Thank you Sharon! I actually can’t even decide which one I like more!

• homeonthecornerblog@gmail.com'
    Reply Pamela Smith April 13, 2015 at 11:13 pm

This is so cool! I have used rag rollers on my kids hair, but even I could use this! Thanks for the tip and the discount! I am visiting from Create Link Inspire today.
    Pamela Smith recently posted…Coming Soon!! Ugly April Makeover ChallengeMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Yes, I’ve tried a bunch of other methods, but none have been as easy and satisfying as this headband!

• hopehearthome@gmail.com'
    Reply Susan Shipe April 14, 2015 at 9:12 am

Thanks for this great tutorial! I ordered one! Visiting from RaRa today!
    Susan Shipe recently posted…hummus among’us!My Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Oh awesome Susan…you will love it! If you need any help or tips, please feel free to ask. It took me a few tries to figure it out, but I’ve got it down now and it’s super easy!

• whimsicalmumblings@ymail.com'
    Reply Sarah April 14, 2015 at 9:20 am

I too am SUCH a low maintenence mum!
    But I would love curly hair, I may have to give this a go!
    xx

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:34 pm

You won’t regret it if you do!

• kristina.olsen@live.com'
    Reply Tina April 14, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Cute curls! Looks really good- I’m impressed that there is no heat involved!!

• monicakimlau@gmail.com'
    Reply monica April 14, 2015 at 1:40 pm

You had me at Downton Abbey… how cute! Except, I struggle with the opposite problem – I have wavy/curly/frizzy hair and wish I could flat iron it every day, except that I don’t want to take the time to blow it out or flat iron it -_-
    monica recently posted…Film FridaysMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Oh yes…my hair is neither curly nor straight (not even wavy either)…just undecided. I’ve got the curling thing figure out with this headband…now I just need an easy no heat/effort hair straightener!

• jsdimas84@gmail.com'
    Reply Jessica Dimas April 14, 2015 at 2:08 pm

You…have….me….SOLD!!! Omg!!! I’m all about that low-maintenance life, and I’ve always wanted something that would curl my hair while I did nothing. I also hate heat damage too. This post made me laugh and drool at the same time, you’re hilarious and your hair is gorgeous!
    Jessica Dimas recently posted…My Must-Have Breastfeeding Essentials for New MomsMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Haha Jessica YOU’RE hilarious! And yes, low-maintenance life for life!

• keil.love.z@gmail.com'
    Reply Love April 15, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Love this tip! Now I Can’t wait till my hair gets longer so I can try this!
    Love recently posted…Easter Garden DIY Tutorial – Easter Activities for KidsMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 15, 2015 at 10:26 pm

I admire people who have the patience for short hair…it seems like so much more extra work because you can’t just throw it in a pony tail or bun!

• Kellybalarie@gmail.com'
    Reply Kelly Balarie April 16, 2015 at 5:02 am

Wow! How creative and impressive. Love. Cheering you on from the #RaRalinkup on Purposeful Faith.

• tmpresser@gmail.com'
    Reply Terri Presser April 16, 2015 at 7:02 am

What a great idea, thanks for sharing it with us at Good Morning Mondays. Fantastic
    Terri Presser recently posted…PASTA SALADMy Profile

• caro@thetwinklediaries.co.uk'
    Reply Caro | The Twinkles Mama April 16, 2015 at 10:02 am

Great tips β€” such a brilliant idea to use a product that doesn’t require any heat! Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday β€” please could you pop our badge on the end of your post, the next time you link up? And comment on a couple of other posts too, thanks. x

Caro | http://www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk
    Caro | The Twinkles Mama recently posted…109 weeks and 1 day | Easter is #BetterWithCakeMy Profile

• snowingindoors@gmail.com'
    Reply Em @ snowingindoors April 17, 2015 at 11:08 am

Wow, this looks great, I bet my daughter would appreciate one of those. I am lucky (or lazy!) and have super short hair, saves time and money πŸ˜‰
    Em @ snowingindoors recently posted…How to Create Better Home MoviesMy Profile

• gentlejoy8@gmail.com'
    Reply Gentle Joy April 17, 2015 at 12:03 pm

This is an interesting idea and product… it was good to see the steps for using it. Thank you. πŸ™‚
    Gentle Joy recently posted…Cabinet Makeover…….My Profile

• adeeperjoyblog@gmail.com'
    Reply Kelli {A Deeper Joy} April 17, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Wow! That is so awesome! I don’t know if my hair would hold the curl but I’d be willing to try. I’ve never heard of such thing. Your hair looks beautiful!
    Kelli {A Deeper Joy} recently posted…That Time That I Was Robbed At Gunpoint…My Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 18, 2015 at 4:02 pm

My hair doesn’t hold curls that well either, but a good curling product goes a long way! Also, wrapping your hair while damp (but not wet) helps set the curls more.

• aj@aspenjay.com'
    Reply Aspen Jay April 17, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Hi lulia! I love how you introduced this post on the link parties by saying that you were now a beauty blogger. πŸ™‚ The head band looks a LOT more comfortable than curlers and with two kids I rarely find or rather make time to hot curl my hair… I need to look into getting one of these….
    Aspen Jay recently posted…Game Night Party IdeasMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 18, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Ha yes, after two kids, I literally threw my curling iron in the garbage.

• jesaande@gmail.com'
    Reply jessica simmons April 17, 2015 at 11:48 pm

I found you through a link up and can I just say how stinkin adorable you are. Those curls are amazing and I honestly feel the same way about not feeling the heat styling. Thanks goodness I have naturally curly hair, but I might just have to check these things out. New follower!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 18, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Jessica you’re so sweet! Thanks for following along…I’m going to go check out your blog now. I’m sure it’s adorable like your comment πŸ™‚

• funmoneyfinds@hotmail.com'
    Reply Lisa @ Fun Money Finds April 18, 2015 at 11:30 am

Wow…that looks so easy and the result is beautiful! I have long hair too so I may have to try this!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 18, 2015 at 3:57 pm

It is so easy and the curls really are gorgeous!

• polkadottyplace@hotmail.com'
    Reply Whitney April 19, 2015 at 1:30 am

I have always wanted to try this technique! It turned out so great on you that I’m going to have to make myself do it πŸ™‚ Anything that saves my hair from heat damage and saves me time getting ready in the morning would be GREAT!
    Whitney recently posted…The Highs and Lows of Toddler LifeMy Profile

• nicole@notimefordiy.com'
    Reply Nicole April 19, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Looks lovely! I love that it doesn’t require heat or any kind of contraption because I definitely don’t have time or space for that! I am really, REALLY low maintenance when it comes to morning beauty routine but I feel like I could use this! Great post! Glad to have found you over on the Weekend Wind Down linky party!
    Nicole recently posted…Homeschooling: Sea Life and Doodle’s AveMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 21, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Yes, it certainly makes the morning routine a breeze…just unwrap and voila…beautiful curls!

• Reply Best of the Blogosphere #15 - Simply {Darr}ling April 20, 2015 at 1:01 am

[…] I’m a Beauty Blogger Now… (HA)- The Best of Baby Lady […]

• Reply Best of the Blogosphere Link Up #15 - daydreaming beauty April 20, 2015 at 7:26 am

[…] I’m a Beauty Blogger Now… (HA)- The Best of Baby Lady […]

• info@daydreamingbeauty.com'
    Reply amber April 20, 2015 at 7:31 am

I wonder how this would work for my stubborn thick hair…when I curl it I have to use high heat and leave my curling wand on for at least 10 seconds. Sounds like a much healthier option!!

• Reply Bestofbaby April 21, 2015 at 5:21 pm

I think it probably would work if you use a good styling product. You leave it in for hours (all day or all night) so it has a lot of time to set.

• Reply Best of the Blogosphere #15 - Penney Lane April 20, 2015 at 9:06 am

[…] I’m a Beauty Blogger Now… (HA)- The Best of Baby Lady […]

• reidland.donna@yahoo.com'
    Reply Donna @ Soul Survival April 20, 2015 at 10:31 am

Looks like a great product! And your hair looks great with the band and afterwards! Visiting from Strangers & Pilgrims. Blessings!
    Donna @ Soul Survival recently posted…β€œAre you bored with God’s Word?” April 20My Profile

• Reply Kristen April 20, 2015 at 3:56 pm

They turned out lovely! I have a style that uses this technique, check it out! http://www.tamingrapunzel.com/2014/01/a-rolled-half-up.html
    Kristen recently posted…Textured StylingMy Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 21, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Kristen you have the most beautiful hair!!! Someday, I will have hair that long again and I’m totally going to wear it like you do in that link πŸ™‚ (I keep cutting it off, and then I always regret it πŸ™‚ )

• scglinn@gmail.com'
    Reply Stephanie April 20, 2015 at 5:59 pm

This looks amazing. I hate sleeping on things though because I feel like I can’t move. And it doesn’t cause any creases when you do it with damp hair? I love curly hair but hate the time it takes to do it.
    Stephanie recently posted…What Do You Want To Know?My Profile

• Reply Bestofbaby April 21, 2015 at 5:17 pm

I’m super sensitive to sleeping on things too, but I didn’t find it to be an issue. It does move at night, but who cares because you take it out in the morning πŸ™‚ And if you want curls for an evening event, you can just wear it during the day. And nope, no creases πŸ™‚ It’s stuffed with some kind of material, so you get a nice round wrap…no edges πŸ™‚

• threekidsandafish@gmail.com'
    Reply Cathy April 21, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Love this! What a great idea! Love how your curls turned out!:-) Thank you so much for sharing this on Making Memories Mondays!
    Cathy