Summer is almost to an end…can y’all believe it? I don’t have much time these days to put together any organized posts, so here are some random musings on summer.
- It’s been HOT. I know I know…it’s the south, what do I expect? But really…you know it’s been hot when you get excited about 93 degree temps…
- We’ve been so busy!
- Trip and gatherings and friends and family <3
- I’ve been overwhelmed with how much housework there is to keep up with…so we’re giving the whole “minimalist” lifestyle a shot – the less you have, the less you have to clean, right? Good thing shoes don’t require any cleaning…I can just keep on collecting those.
- I’ve only made my strawberry cake ONE time this summer. Compared to the 4 times I made it last summer. There’s still a few weeks…right?
- I’m going all Whole 30 again after my birthday (or maybe just paleo-ish) — so I’m Fat Tuesdaying it up right now. I currently have two cakes in my fridge. This one is almost gone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Iulia is a former educator turned stay-at-home mama of a spunky toddler and a squishy infant. With a touch of sass and a good dose of self-deprecating humor, she has an ever-expanding repertoire of bloopers, insights, stories, and impassioned opinions to share. Iulia likes to think she has this parenting gig figured out, but her littles remind her daily just how far from the truth that is.